Terms & Conditions
Kt’s Photography may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time by posting the amended Terms and Conditions on the Kt’s Photography site.
The term Kt’s Photography or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered at 25 High Street, Brackley, NN13 7DW. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
General terms and conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- The information provided and the opinions expressed in this website represent the views of the authors and contributors. They do not constitute legal advice and cannot be construed as offering comprehensive guidance to the Data Protection Act 1998 or other statutory measures.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. We are not liable for any inaccuracies or errors.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, it is your responsibility to check that the information available meets your requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- If you believe that your intellectual property rights have been infringed on this site please notify us. We accept no liability for infringements as a result of user generated content but we will take reasonable action to remove such content where possible.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Screen prints or duplication of any sort is strictly prohibited.
- After digital images are purchased it’s strictly prohibited to edit these without permission from the photographer.
- All digital images are supplied in a High-resolution JPEG format.
- Should you choose to print your digital images anywhere other than Kt’s Photography, we cannot guarantee image printing quality.
- When purchasing a Kanvas, a proof will be sent to you to approve before final printing. Upon final delivery of the Kanvas, Kt’s Photography is not responsible if you are not satisfied if the Kanvas is accurate to the proof provided.
- Prints should not be scanned and duplicated.
- You are purchasing via PayPal and their Terms and Conditions apply.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- We reserve the right to refuse, suspend or cancel your access to the site at any time and without notice.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.